Samsung Galaxy Win I8550 User Manual Guide

Samsung Galaxy Win I8550 User Manual Guide

Specifications Samsung Galaxy Win slightly totally different from Samsung habit. specifically the utilization of twin Sim, twin Standby will anyway. Given the ever increasing mobile wants, massive vendors ar currently additionally begin to seem initial twin SIM feature that really underestimated.

Phones with code GT-I8550 has the scale 133.3 x 70.7 x 9.7 metric linear unit and weighs 143.9 grams. The screen size of five.7 inch, however sadly solely end in a resolution of 800 x four hundred pixels. Sharpness of the screen was still doubtful as a result of it's ~ 199 ppi for image density level. As for the phone over three million, the typical has adopted a reasonably high ppi. The interface are supported Touchscree electrical phenomenon TFT screen, not too stunning.
Download Samsung Galaxy Win I8550/I8552 User Manual Guide


Recommended Posts :