Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 User Manual Guide

Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 User Manual Guide

Samsung Galaxy Core may be a new smartphone from Samsung's output. This smartphone was discharged in 2 versions specifically Core Galaxy I8260 for single SIM and Core I8262 Galaxy for the twin SIM.

Galaxy Core encompasses a screen that's four.3 inches wide with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The room was redone employing a dual-core processor one.2 GHz. Galaxy Core has 768 MB of RAM and eight GB of storage. sort this one runs mechanical man candy four.1.2 and Samsung's TouchWiz interface on the front page for simple interaction.

This smartphone is provided with a five MP main camera and front camera for private photos. relating to the property choices accessible Wi-Fi, HSDPA, Bluetooth four.0 and GPS.
Download Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 User Manual Guide


Recommended Posts :